Because we know how hard it is to promote an app on social media, we’ve decided to create a Complete Social Media Guide for Mobile Apps. This guide is designed to help marketers promote a new app on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. It is full of insights from working with fintech, health & lifestyle, gaming, and mobility apps and we believe it’s gonna be an easy and comprehensive read.
Why should you download this guide?
If you want to find out how to:
- set achievable goals for Social Media;
- identify your audience and create a buyer persona;
- choose your tone of voice on every Social Media channel;
- choose what and how to post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin
Download this Complete Social Media Guide for Mobile apps for FREE.
Who should download this guide?
This guide is a must-have for:
- marketers who just entered the app market;
- junior digital marketers who want to know more about social media platforms;
- social media marketers who want to update their know-how.
It comes in handy when you have a new social media account and you don’t know what metrics to measure or when you forget how many times you should post on Instagram or Twitter.
For those struggling to create the buyer persona for an app, we’ve designed a simple-to-follow template. All you have to do is answer the questions presented in the guide, and you will have your buyer persona.
If you’re no sure about the tone of voice you need to use on Social Media, we have a chapter dedicated to this issue. We’ve also added some common dos and don’ts to help you figure out what works for every channel.
What do you do when you already have a social media plan, you are tracking the metrics, but you don’t know how to measure your success? You take a look at our guide and try any of the tools we presented in the last chapter.
As you can see, this guide takes you from A to Z when it comes to social media for mobile apps. Let us know if you find this guide helpful in the comments section below.